The company provides solutions such as solutions Regional, Long-Haul, Expedited, Dedicated, Bulk, Intermodal, Cross-Dock Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Port Logistics. Schneider has its headquarters in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
Locations of Schneider
The company has its presence in the following countries as listed below. They are
- United States
Schneider’s customers include more than two-thirds of the FORTUNE 500 companies.
Schneider truck driving jobs
Let’s take a look at the truck driver’s job description
- Operate trucks safely by following safety regulations
- Ability to maintain electronic logs and load-related paperwork
- Ability to Lift, push, and carry tools without assistance
- Perform regular inspection of trucks
- Ability to work in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures
- Follow company policies and regulations
Truck driver requirements
- At least 21 years old (DOT requirement)
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) issued by your state of residence
- Clean driving record
- Solid work history
Truck Driver Benefits
The truck drivers in Schneider are eligible are benefited with some attractive perks such as
Truck Driver Salary
The truck drivers working in Schneider are paid based based on their performance. The truck driver receives an average salary of $35k – $50k per month.
Apply for a truck driver job in McLane:
To join Schneider as a truck driver, please visit the link below and apply through the official web portal
Employee reviews suggest that Schneider is a good place to start the career. 49% of employees are willing to recommend the company to their friends and 70% approve of the CEO, Chris Lofgren.
Pros of working in the company are
- Decent salary and good work/life balance
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Exciting work environment
And the cons include
- Inexperienced Management
- Poor training
Truck Driver Sample resume:
Let us take a look at the sample resume of truck driver
Email: [email protected]
Experienced Truck Driver seeking a position with a growing company that can benefit from my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL with clean driving record
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements
- Ability to interpret and apply verbal and written instructions in English
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to climb, sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Prepared to work flexible hours to meet customer needs
- Comfortable dealing with members of the public
- Accurate sense of direction and comprehensive visual memory
- Quick learner with good communication skills and work ethic
- Coming up with ideas to improve efficiency.
- Willing to work overtime/ shifts including days, nights, weekends and holiday periods.
- Building up relationships with customers through regular deliveries.
- Physically fit and able to do demanding manual work i.e.lift heavy goods
- .Driving safely and responsibly
August 2005 – Present
- Operated truck in a safe and professional manner on public highways and at various job sites when delivering materials.
- Conducted daily pre-and-post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in adherence with company policies.
- Performed servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Cleaned equipment on a regular basis
- Assisted with general labor duties dependent upon the job site
- Maintain records of stock delivery and accept payments if needed
- Adhered to regulations and parking rules
May 2000 – July 2005
- Checked shipping papers to determine the nature of load and to check for the presence of hazardous materials
- Maintained records required for adherence with State and Federal regulations
- Reported all accidents and incidents involving driver company equipment
- Loaded and unloaded the truck; Checked truck before departure
- Served as back-up delivery driver
High School Diploma
*References available upon request